Sunday 26 April 2009

Kayne Jackson to the rescue!

So on seeing my desperation my friend Kayne comes to my aid and in the nicest way tells me I'm using the wrong sort of plaster, I'm mixing it in the wrong way and that there's no way I've bought enough plaster to make one of my slabs let alone four. I panic even more. What am I going to do then? Kayne tells me not worry and he"ll give me a hand tomorrow. What?! What a mate.
So the next day me and Kayne go down a builders yard round the corner from the FEED studio and get three bags of the right sort of plaster (bonding plaster) at a third of the price of the plaster of paris. Not only does Kayne tell what we need he brings a mixing bucket, a drill and the mixing bit for the drill! What a mate.
So three hours and a whole lot of dust and splashes later Kayne has helped me (or as you can see from the photos done it pretty much for me) and we are filling the frame full of lovely mixed bonding plaster!

This makes me the happiest I've been in a fortnight.




No comments: